This articles describe on installing the paravirtualized drivers on a linux operating systems like centos, redhat, ubuntu
1. Insert the XenTools ISO in the DVD drive of the Linux VM
2. Mount the DVD drive to /mnt using : “mount /dev/xvdd /mnt”
It says , mount : block device /dev/xvdd is write-protected, mounting read-only
The location of the tools could be /dev/cdrom in some linux flavours.
So, if /dev/xvdd is not working then try “mount /dev/cdrom /mnt”
3. change the directory to /mnt using “cd /mnt” and then list the contents using “ls” and then Change the directory to /Linux using “cd Linux/” . Use “ls” to list the contents again.
4. Use ./install.sh to install the XenTools
Continue? [y/n] y
5. XenTools should show optimized
6. Reboot the VM once.